Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So I'm still plannin' on writing here. Just been so busy lately with all the studying.

And jeez, there are SO many games to play, it's not even funny. I guess that's the bittersweetness of the holidays. So many games, so little time!

Just to name a few:
***=currently playing

-World of Warcraft: Lich King
-Fall Out 3, Xbox360
-Little Big Planet, ps3 ***
-Star Wars: Force Unleashed, xbox360 ***
-Left 4 Dead, PC
-Dead Space, xbox360 ***
-Persona 3, ps2
-Gears of War 2, xbox360
-Valkyria Chronicles
-Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, PSP ***
-Silent Hill: Homecoming, xbox360 ***

gah!...and there are a couple other games that came out awhile ago that I still gotta get to. (i.e. Mass Effect, Drake's Fortune) :P

I hate leaving games unfinished. Doesn't help that I'm such a neurotic gamer. To think that I tried giving up playing games before, lol.

Good thing I let my sister borrow my Nintendo Wii! :)

Back to studyin'.. BBL!